Speaking, Training, and Workshops
Educating the Community
The talented team of Rejuvenating Women would love to speak to you or your group. We do speaking engagements, trainings, and workshops. We are a victim service provider that has been in the field working directly with trafficked individuals since 2012.
We are passionate about educating the public on the topic of human trafficking and providing ways for the community to get involved.
Rejuvenating Women’s professional and qualified staff is now offering Human Trafficking Workshops. Training is available to the public on multiple topics that will be offered for individuals who work in trauma prevention and response by our team of licensed therapists. The workshops will provide an opportunity for staff and volunteers of trauma agencies to engage in self-care and learn best practices.
Want to spread awareness of human trafficking in Nebraska and learn what Rejuvenating Women is doing to help? We are now offering half hour or one-hour awareness groups for you and your friends that meet in the comfort of your home or office!
These workshops will provide information necessary for professionals who work with survivors and the effects that this horrific abuse has on the survivor.
Continuing Education (CEU’s) will also be available.
To be added to our list for future workshops, please contact us at; email@example.com or (800) 402-0601
Who Do We Speak To?
We are a faith based human trafficking organization who can speak anywhere and to any group who is interested in hearing more about how to rid our community and our world of human trafficking. In the past, we have spoken to:
- Youth groups
- Non-profit groups
- Community organizations
- Law Enforcement & Fire Departments
- Women’s groups
- Medical clinics and hospitals
- Church groups
What Do We Speak About?
Our main topics of discussion revolve around human trafficking education and how to keep ourselves and loved ones safe from predators. Since we are a faith based human trafficking organization, we present interactive trainings for educational purposes as well as more informational presentations for the community. Some of the questions we address in our trainings and speeches are:
- Domestic & International Human Trafficking
- Recovery of trafficking
- Complex Trauma
- Therapeutic Methods in recovery and care.
- Are you and/or your children safe online?
Are you educating yourself and those around you on the dangers of predators?
Do you know how to spot a victim?
- The different “types” of traffickers.
- How we can decrease recidivism.
- Do you know how to spot a trafficker?
- How do you prevent your child from becoming a victim?
- Are you aware how the trafficker grooms the victims?
- Familial and Satanic Ritual Abuse Trafficking
- Holistic methods of treatment
- Advocating for the survivor
- Best Practices in a recovery program
- Addictions & Relapse Prevention
- Compassion in recovery with boundaries.
In addition to human trafficking, we also present on the following topics:
- Internet and Social Media Safety
- Prostitution, Escort services, and Exotic dancing
- Sexual Assault and Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addictions
- Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA)
- Sharing our own Story
Where Do We Speak?
RW can do the training in our office or bring it to you. We speak at churches, medical facilities, law enforcement agencies, schools, businesses, hotels and motels, community events and more.
How Do You Book a Speaking Engagement?
Our speakers and trainers all manage their own calendars and may ask for an honorarium depending on travel. In your email or phone call, please let us know what you are interested in having a speaker present on and if you have a particular speaker in mind.
To learn more about booking a workshop, training or speaking engagement, please contact us at: