Restored Wings Ranch
Donate to the Restored Wings Ranch Fund
The Restored Wings Ranch
RW will continue to provide the highest quality of trauma-informed care for adult women survivors who have been trafficked Our focus will always be on the adult women and when we have young girls at the ranch, they too will be our focus. This acreage is an addition to RW because neither Nebraska or Iowa have a home for trafficked children. There is no home for victims under the age of 18 in our state so we MUST step up to help the children. If we don’t then who will?
What the Restored Wings Ranch will offer:
Psychiatric and counseling services
An education following the Nebraska Statutes
Medical services by community partners
And various therapeutic programs uniquely designed for the development of a child survivor
We will keep you posted as we continue to move forward to opening day. Please sign up for our emails to stay on top of the latest ranch news or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls who have been trafficked experience physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual repercussions from the trauma of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. Many survivors experience multiple mental and physical health-related issues:
- Physical health problems associated with the many beatings and rapes, including broken bones and the need for wound care;
- Lack of medical and dental care
- Have been religiously abused therefore organized religion is a trigger
- Have been forced into Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and may suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Reproductive health problems, including exposure to HIV and other STDs, pregnancies, and fertility issues;
- Mental health problems, including Complex PTSD and somatic complaints (headaches, chronic pain) resulting from the trauma, and others listed below; and
- Alcohol and other drug use with addiction, as well as sex addiction
Why is the Restored Ranch needed?
- One in 10 children will experience contact sexual abuse in the U.S. before age 18 – Townsend, C. & Rheingold, A.A
- The average age a girl is lured or forced into sex trafficking is just 15 years old. — National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
83% of victims in confirmed sex-trafficking incidents were identified as U.S. citizens. — US Justice Department
Child sex trafficking is the fastest-growing crime in the world. — United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
One in 25 children (10-17) will receive an online sexual solicitation -Wolak J., Finkelhor D., Mitchell K., Ybarra M. Online “predators” and their victims
- Over one-quarter of male victims of completed rape experienced their first rape at or before the age of 10. – Barth, J., Bernetz, L., Heim, E., Trelle, S., & Tonia, T.
- Family members are likely to be a child’s first trafficker, bringing them into the world of commercial sexual exploitation. According to the Polaris 2018 Fact Sheet, 27% of sex trafficking cases reported to the USA’s National Human Trafficking Hotline in 2018 were instances of familial trafficking. Furthermore, in 2018 and 2019, familial trafficking was the second highest reported means of entering the world of commercial sexual exploitation. – Polaris
- Satanic Ritual Abuse Trafficking (SRA) is prevalent and is in large and small cities nationwide. These Children survivors become the adult survivors we meet today. – Julie Shrader from survivor testimonies
"The work we do is heavy, sad, and overwhelming but we will keep going because progress is continually being made and we are blessed to witness lives changed. So, no matter your religion, political party, or gender we must work together to prevent, protect, and restore survivors of human trafficking. This is an issue that can unite ;and bring us together. I genuinely appreciate each one of you and am so thankful for your time, talent, and treasure to RW.
Again, thank you!
Blessings to you and yours!"
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Proverbs 31:8
Donate to the Restored Wings Ranch Fund
Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual
Freedom is possible at the Restored Wings Ranch.
Equine & Animal Therapy
Equine & Animal Assisted Therapy provides unique non-verbal opportunities for the survivor to enhance self-awareness, recognize maladaptive behaviors identify negative feelings, and face self-defeating cognitions.
Gardening & Farming
Allowing and teaching the survivors to garden gives them a sense of pride in the food they grow. Caring for the land is essential in fostering mental growth and sending survivors down a path towards success.